Bahawalpur, also known as the city of palaces is a picturesque city. With the grand palaces and the living style of the Nawabs, it about time that a modern living community like DHA is started here. DHA Bahawalpur has a lot of importance due to its pristine location. Centrally located in the city of Bahawalpur, it takes only 5 min to Bahawalpur airport, 22 min to the railway station and 20 min to the city bus terminal by car. The whole community is located along with Ahmed Pur East Canal on southern bypass which adds to its beauty.
Due to the success of DHA phase 1 in Bahawalpur, the future projects that DHA will undertake in the city will be DHA villas, NDU (National Development University) and Askari Villas phase 1. The reasons for the success of DHA Bahawalpur are the following modern state of the art facilities that are provided to its residents that include
- International standard hospitals
- 24-hour security including CCTV
- DHA clubs and Theme Parks
- 24-hour uninterrupted power supply
- International standard golf course
- 40, 60, 80, 150 and 250 ft. wide roads
- 5, 8, 10 marlas and 1, 2 Kanal residential plots
- 6, 9, 12 marlas villas community
- 4, 8 Kanal farmhouses
- 2, 4, 8 marlas commercial plots
- CMH (Combined Military Hospital) Institute of Medical Science (CIMS)
- NDU (National Development University)
- NUML (National University of Modern Languages)
DHA Bahawalpur application form
The plots in DHA Bahawalpur will be given through balloting to the interested clients. The prices for participation in Balloting will be non-refundable. The money that you will have to submit along with application form and the application for a fee will be as under
Furthermore, the payment plot for respective plots, as mentioned on the official website of DHA Bahawalpur will be as under
DHA Bahawalpur Balloting 2019
DHA Bahawalpur has held 5 ballots to date for all the residential, commercial and farmhouses plots. The results of these ballots are available on DHA Bahawalpur official site.
Furthermore, the next ballots have been postponed amidst the COVID-19 pandemic as all the offices have been closed till 15th May until further notice.