click to enable zoom
Searching...
We didn't find any results
open map
View Roadmap Satellite Hybrid Terrain My Location Fullscreen Prev Next
Your search results

Bahria Town Construction Company in Karachi

Bahria town is one of the most amazing living societies that provides a complete living experience in Pakistan. But not everyone has the experience to build a house on their own. Only 20% of the area of Bahria town consists of Bahria homes, which are built by them and then sold to the public. The rest of the 80% area of the whole society consists of residential as well as commercial plots. Therefore, the rest of the area is developed by various construction companies in Karachi. In order to help the people in building a house of their dreams, Salaam Estate and Builders provides construction services for residential properties and is known as one of the best Bahria town construction company.

Variety of services:

We are one of those Bahria town housing construction companies that offer construction services for residential houses. The houses for which we offer construction services are 125 sq. yard, 250 sq. yard, 500 sq. yard, 1000 sq. yard, 2000 sq. yard and 4000 sq. yard plots. Apart from that, we are also constructing a high rise building, known as the UBN trade tower, at prime location in Bahria town. This tower will have multiple corporate offices, which will then be sold to general public. As of now, Salaam Estate and Builders are only providing construction of residential houses and offering constructed high rise commercial buildings.

 

 

Benefits of choosing us:

There are a number of benefits of selecting Salaam Estate and Builders for the construction of your house. The first and the most important reason is that you will be getting professional services, at extremely affordable rates. We provide complete services, ranging from the foundation of the house to complete finishing. Not only that, the reason for us being among one of the best Bahria town housing construction companies is that we offer one window operation to all our clients. That means that all you have to do is to get in touch with us and we will take care of all the formalities which include NOC, all the pre digging facilities, approval of map, approval of soil test, possession of land, land assessment tests, house NOC and everything.

The various services that we offer are as follows

Buy Residential homes in Bahria Town:

Our Bahria town construction company offers a detailed agreement for construction. From the wood of the door to the tiles that are used in the bathroom, every item is described in the agreement. If you want to change the product during construction, you can also do that. We will fix the new product according to the current market rates. Various things that are agreed upon, that distinguishes us from other construction companies in Karachi are

  • Different types of tiles (Ceramic tile, granite tile, marble tile)
  • Complete carpenter’s services (Cupboards, kitchen woodwork, TV lounge woodwork, doors etc.)
  • Complete electrical work
  • Complete plumbing.

Apart from that, we also offer the option of checking the progress on your site via video call as well. So there is no restriction on you to be present on the side either. You can construct a complete house, not only from anywhere in Pakistan, but also from overseas as well. So in simpler words, by getting into contract with our Bahria town construction company, you are entering into a turnkey agreement.

Commercial Buildings in Bahria Town:

We are not only a Bahria town housing construction company, but we are also offering complete commercial buildings as well on prime real estate of Bahria town. From shopping malls to corporate offices, we have undertaken numerous high rise projects in Bahria town. The reason that we are among the top construction companies in Karachi is that we deliver high and unmatched quality finished commercial projects. We have a legacy of completing all our projects within or well before the promised time. One of the best projects that we are currently working on is the UBN trade tower, on Jinnah Avenue.

So if you want any real estate services, or want to build a house of your dream and are looking for a trustworthy Bahria town housing Construction companies, get in touch with us at Salaam Estate and Builders today.

 

Compare Listings