If you are looking for the best precinct with respect to investment, or for personal living in 500 sq. yard plots, then Bahria hills Karachi is the most ideal precinct for that. It lies in the 9th Precinct of Bahria town Karachi. There are a number of available plots for sale in Bahria hills Karachi. Some of the benefits for buying a plot in this ideal precinct are as follows.
- This precinct is very close to the main gate of Bahria town.
- Bahria hills Karachi is the precinct on the highest level in Bahria town Karachi.
- The Bahria Grand Mosque also lies in this precinct.
- It has access through the Jinnah Avenue, which is a marvellous construction in itself.
- It comes with a track for hiking, on top of which is a flagpole, thus an amazing place to live.
- It is also adjacent to Ali Block, which is one of the precincts which is experiencing fastest construction.
Why You Choose Bahria Hills?
Apart from the above mentioned benefits, this plot is also an amazing opportunity. The current price of plot in this precinct is from 115 to 190 lakhs. There are also some 1000 sq. yard plots for sale in Bahria hills Karachi as well. But if you are looking for a perfect and luxurious villas, then 500 sq. yard plot is ideal. It offers ample living space for a full family, with the most luxurious construction. Add the sights from the highest point in Bahria town Karachi and you have the perfect location for luxurious living.
Apart from that, Bahria hills Karachi is among those precincts that have fully been developed. So by buying a plot in this area, you will have an on ground location. There are a number of villas that are in some phase of construction and two families have already shifted here. The maximum area of this precinct falls on Jinnah Avenue. Another great benefit is that it is also adjacent to Midway Commercial as well.
So if you are looking for an ideal location in Bahria town Karachi, then Bahria hills is your best option. If you want to buy a plot here or have any queries, just get in touch with Salaam Estate and Builders. For a detailed look around of this precinct, just log in to our YouTube channel.