Bahria Town Karachi has become the icon of international standard living in Pakistan. This is the place where one can get the experience of world-class living. From clean roads to engineered water and drainage system, it has all the facilities that should be there. The most recent project of Bahria Town is in Karachi, it will be very soothing for the local people of Karachi to make their homes there. Owing to these features, more number of people are now moving to this place and interested in moving there. For those people who are interested in the details of residential plots, here is the detail of the projects.
Most of the people are interested in 125 square yard Villa that is the ideal size for a small family comprising of two to three people. Most of these plots are situated in Ali Town of Bahria Town Karachi. The installment plan for this is classified into three categories.
- They are situated at the heightened place near the Grand Jamia Mosque, thus making an ideal place for living. Owing to these specialties, it has a relatively higher rate.
- The total cost is 12.5 million Pakistani rupees, with a down payment of 3 Lac 50 thousand rupees.
- The installment will be of 3, 33,333 Rupees that will be completed in 24 months.
- The procession fee is 1 million rupees.
- The category 2 plots will be present in almost mid of Ali Town.
- The total cost of these villas is 11.5 million rupees.
- The down payment is 3 million, with the monthly installment of 3, 12,500 for 24 months.
- The possession fee is 1 million rupees for these villas.
- These category villas are mostly present in a relatively lower location, however, they are still a dream place for living.
- The overall cost of these villas is 10.5 million rupees.
- The monthly installment will be 2, 70,833 rupees, the whole plan will be for 24 months, with a down payment of 3 million rupees.
- The possession fee is 1 million rupees for this also.